If you did not find the question you were looking to have answered.
Please take the time to look over our Frequently Asked Questions area. We are adding and updating it on a regular basis. The questions and answers are here to help assist you in the rental process and during your trip. You can also ask a question from this page by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. One of our Rental Agents will get back to you promptly via email and/or phone call with the answer to your question.
- Do you allow pets in your rental RV’s?
We are a pet-friendly company and do allow pets for a $35.00 fee per pet. This is with the agreement that you are responsible for any damage caused by your pet.
- Do I need a special license to drive an RV?
This is a common misconception, however no special license is required to operate an RV. You must have a valid drivers license and be at least 25 years of age.
- Do you provide transportation to and/or from the airport?
We are happy to make the arrangements for your transport needs. We also have the best rated public transportation system in the US-Trimet. For a mere $2.40 you can get on the Blue Line Max Train and be at our office in just over an hour. The Red Line Max will drop you right at the entrance of PDX.
- What is required to rent an RV?
You must possess a valid driver’s license. Any/all additional drivers must also present a valid driver’s license and be at least 25 years of age. Photo copies of all drivers licenses is required prior to or at check-out. Proof of insurance must be provided on all drivers.
- Do I have to return the motorhome with the gray and black water tanks empty?
Yes. If you are unable to do so, there will be a charge of $35.
- Do I have to return the motorhome with a full gas tank?
You must return the motorhome with the same level of gasoline that it had when you picked it up. If not, there will be an additional charge.
- What kind of deposit, if any do you require in order to rent?
A deposit of half the cost of your rental is due at time of booking in order to hold the vehicle for you. This deposit is nonrefundable.
- What documents do I need to bring?
(1) Current drivers license. Any additional drivers to be added on the contract must have their current drivers license as well and must be present at pickup. (2) Proof of insurance with policy number and the VIN# of RV you are renting referenced. It is the renters responsibility to confirm coverage. (3) A major credit card with sufficient available credit.
- Is smoking allowed in your RV’s?
There is no smoking whatsoever in any of our vehicles. There will be a significant fine imposed if any evidence of cigarette smoking exists in the motor home.